Announcement on Suspension of HOLD-zkSync Era, ZKPEPE-zkSync Era, KAT-zkSync Era Network Withdrawal Services
In order to provide a better trading experience, Bitget will suspend withdrawal services for the HOLD-zkSync Era, ZKPEPE-zkSync Era, KAT-zkSync Era network starting from March 5, 2024 (UTC) until a later date.
Please note that trading will not be affected during the downtime. Once withdrawal services for the HOLD-zkSync Era, ZKPEPE-zkSync Era, KAT-zkSync Era network can be resumed, we will notify our global users in a separate announcement or via the official community.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding. Please stay informed through any of our official channels.
Disclaimer: The content of this article solely reflects the author's opinion and does not represent the platform in any capacity. This article is not intended to serve as a reference for making investment decisions.
You may also like
FAA halts certification of Boeing 737 MAX 10, shares drop nearly 7%
The FAA has announced the suspension of the Boeing 737 MAX 10 certification due to a new software defect provided by GE Aerospace. This defect could impact the automatic flight guidance function and increase pilot workload during recertification scenarios. There are over 1,500 pending orders for the MAX 10, and certification is crucial for Boeing to improve cash flow and compete against Airbus. The previously expected October certification timeline has been delayed once again. Boeing's share price fell 6.9% on Monday.
Indirect Negotiations Between the US and Iran? Iran Makes Concessions? Major Differences Remain? Saudi Arabia Resumes Exports? Overnight Oil Prices Volatile and Falling Amid Mixed Bullish and Bearish Views
On Monday, after WTI peaked at $96.54 and Brent surged to $108.83, both benchmarks retreated by over $5 within a few hours. The resumption of Saudi Arabia's East-West pipeline constituted the first substantial bearish factor. Meanwhile, US-Iran diplomatic developments escalated: reports claimed Trump was willing to ease sanctions in exchange for nuclear concessions, which he immediately denied in person; Iran was reportedly willing to suspend uranium enrichment, but the US stated that “major differences remain.” Privately, Iran believes the chances of reaching a deal before the US presidential election are slim. Expectations are for potential escalation in conflicts after the election, making it difficult for market risk premiums to dissipate.
$100 Oil Price Spurs 'Cash Flow Revaluation' Logic! BP Plans to Sell Brazilian Biofuel Business to Accelerate Focus on Oil and Gas Assets
BP Plc is considering various options for its Brazil biofuel business, including a sale, as CEO Meg O'Neill accelerates efforts to reshape the energy giant's business portfolio.
Pump.fun: Why PUMP’s 20% surge faces KEY test despite $466M buybacks