Become a Bitget affiliate
If you're a content creator, community leader, blogger, or opinion leader, join the Bitget global Affiliate Program today. Bitget helps you monetize your influence at zero cost, letting you earn up to 50% in rebates and increase your passive income effortlessly!
How to join the Bitget Affiliate Program?
Fill out the form and apply now. We will contact you upon approval of your application. We're waiting for you on Bitget!
What is the Bitget Affiliate Program?
Become a Bitget affiliate to share your referral link with your friends, followers, and community to invite them to trade on Bitget. You can earn up to a 50% rebate on transaction fees.
Once users sign up on Bitget through your referral link and engage in futures or spot trades, you'll receive a rebate on their transaction fees. Simply share your referral link to earn unlimited rebates!
How to promote Bitget?
Become a Bitget affiliate and receive rewards in three easy steps.
Step 1: Join the Bitget Affiliate Program
Fill out the application form. We will review your application and respond within 48 hours. Bitget affiliates enjoy up to a 50% rebate on transaction fees from spot and futures trades.
Step 2: Generate an exclusive referral link
We'll review your application and provide you with an exclusive referral link upon approval.
Step 3: Invite new users to start trading on Bitget
Share your exclusive referral link with your community, followers, or other channels to invite new users. To start earning rebates, you need to invite at least 5 new users who each reach a monthly trading volume of 100,000 USDT across al l trading types. You can view your rebateshere.
Who can become a Bitget affiliate?
1. Social media KOLs with over 100 followers on platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and VK.
2. Owners of social media channels or communities with at least 500 members, such as WeChat groups, Telegram groups, QQ groups, VK groups, and Facebook groups.
3. Crypto enthusiasts who are a part of at least 5 cryptocurrency communities.
Affiliate levels, rebate percentages, and relevant rules
Rules and assessment standards
Monthly assessment standards:
Suppose an affiliate fails to meet the monthly assessment standards for their current level but meets the criteria for a lower level. In that case, they will be downgraded to the lower level, and their rebate percentage will be adjusted accordingly. For example:
If an affiliate fails to meet the standards for any level, their spot/futures transaction fee rebate will be reduced to 0%. If an affiliate significantly damages Bitget's brand reputation, publishes inappropriate content, and receives three warnings for severe violations, their affiliate status will be revoked, and their partnership with will be Bitget terminated.
• Monthly assessment: Affiliates will be assessed once every month.
• Affiliates who contribute over 1 million USDT in trading volume may be eligible for exclusive promotions.
• Valid referrals: An invited user is considered a valid referral if they sign up, complete KYC verification, make a first deposit of at least 100 USDT, and reach a spot/ futures trading volume of at least 100 USDT in the first month.
• Deposits: Only on-chain deposits and fiat purchases are counted. Internal transfers and Pop Grabs are not considered valid deposits. The first deposit amount must be at least 100 USDT.
• You will receive rebates for every spot and futures trade made by valid referrals.
• - Identical IP address: Referrals with the same IP address/device as their inviter will not be considered valid.
• - Sock puppets: Attempting to earn rewards by inviting sock puppet accounts will disqualify affiliates from receiving any rebates. Bitget reserves the right to confiscate the offending accounts and any and all assets in those accounts.
• Rebates are distributed on a daily basis and can be viewed from the affiliate management page.
• Trading volume data: The trading volume of a given day will be calculated in USDT at 12:00 AM (UTC+8) the next day.
• Assessment cycle: Performance will be assessed on a daily and monthly basis. When you meet the requirements for a higher level of rebates, you'll be upgraded and receive the new level of rebates the next day.
• If you are found to have invited users who already have accounts on Bitget or to have committed other fraudulent acts, Bitget will revoke your affiliate status and reduce your rebates to 0%.
• If you are found to have offered rebates higher than what Bitget would offer to others in secret, Bitget will revoke your affiliate status and reduce your rebates to 0%.
• If you are found to have tried to confuse users with phishing sites/pages that are similar to the Bitget website (or webpages), Bitget will revoke your affiliate status and reduce your rebates to 0%.
• You are prohibited from making any misleading statements, including but not limited to making any search engine optimization efforts using keywords like "Bitget Buy," "Bitget Login," "Bitget Official," and " Bitget P2P." Violation of these rules will result in the confiscation of your rewards and the revocation of your affiliate status.
At any time, Bitget reserves the right to revoke an affiliate's status, revoke their right to receive rebates, adjust their rebate percentage to 0%, recover all rebates paid out, and file a claim for damages against affiliates who cause any damage to Bitget, defame Bitget, or otherwise act against Bitget. This includes but is not limited to the following circumstances:
1. Posting false or negative information about Bitget on social media platforms.
2. Organizing economic claims against Bitget.
Bitget reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this article at any time without prior notice. You acknowledge your acceptance of this agreement by continuing to use this website's services. If your actions are not conducive to Bitget, any cooperation between you and Bitget will be automatically terminated. Matters not addressed herein are subject to Bitget policies.