Win - -
Promotion ends in: 00D:00H:00M:00S
Note: you are guaranteed to win lucky coins if you invite a friend to register and trade at least 0 USDT.
1. In the Fortune Wheel promotion, users can get one draw by sharing the promotion with friends, inviting friends to sign up, or having invited friends reach in trading. Users can accumulate up to 5 draws per round through the first and second methods, and unlimited draws through the third method.
2. You can find the draw details in My History. You will receive a random number of lucky coins every time you spin the Fortune Wheel. Once you have accumulated 100 coins, you will get .
3.Each promotion lasts for 120 hours (5 days), and the total number of draws and lucky coins for this round will be cleared once the countdown ends.
4. Rewards will be distributed in the form of crypto vouchers. All rewards will be credited to users' accounts within 3 working days after approval.
5. When your friends sign up on Bitget, they will receive a 1000 USDT welcome gift package.
6. You can simultaneously participate in this promotion and the referral program. When your referred friends complete tasks, you will receive the corresponding rewards.
7. During reward distribution, the system will automatically verify whether both parties have exclusive affiliate status. If an affiliate status is detected, the reward will not be distributed. Additionally, please note that sub-accounts cannot be used as independent accounts for participating in promotions, and their data will not be consolidated with the main account.
8. You can't simultaneously join this promotion and Assist2Earn. If you've already joined Assist2Earn, registering for this promotion will disqualify you from Assist2Earn.
9. Users participating in this promotion are deemed to have thoroughly read and understood the rules and are voluntarily agreeing to abide by them. Bitget reserves the right to flag your account for suspicious activity and impose appropriate penalties if you are found to have participated in this promotion by any malicious means, including but not limited to money laundering, fraudulent trading, and malicious cashing.
10. Bitget will conduct a review of all users and promptly disqualify those who employ any technical means, including but not limited to electronic, robotic, repetitive, or automated methods,for the purpose of automated or repeated registration. Such disqualification will be applied even if users employ malicious means for only part of their registration or participation in the promotions.