Unlock prize pool
Unlocked prize pool amount (USDT):
15,000 participants or less
Users will compete in teams and copy the trades of the elite traders. The team PnL is calculated as the total PnL of the top ten team members. The top ten teams by PnL will share the prize pool.
1. Users must have a minimum net value of 300 USDT in futures assets at the time of registration (excluding trading bonuses, coupons, and other perks). 2. Only elite traders can apply to create a team. 3. Elite traders' successful creation of a team constitutes registration, while followers' successful team joining (with no team limit) also counts as registration. 4. A team must consist of a minimum of ten members, including the captain, to qualify for participation in the team competition. 5. Sub-accounts cannot participate in the competition independently, and the trading volume of sub-accounts will not be counted towards the main account. 6. Market maker accounts are not eligible to participate in the competition. 7. Accounts with a history of API trading orders are not eligible to participate in the competition. 8. Accounts that engage in API trading during the competition will be disqualified. 9. In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, the competition may not be applicable to specific regions or users. It is the user's responsibility to understand and adhere to any restrictions or requirements imposed by their country/region regarding access to and utilization of Bitget trading services.
1. The corresponding prize pool will be unlocked based on the number of valid participating users. 0–15,000 valid participating users unlocks a 25,000 USDT prize pool. 15,001–30,000 valid participating users unlocks a 50,000 USDT prize pool. 30,001 and more valid participating users unlocks a 80,000 USDT prize pool. 2. Only users who reach a futures copy trading volume of 1000 USDT and make at least two copy trades will be considered valid participating users. 3. The team PnL is calculated as the total PnL of the top ten team members. The top ten teams by PnL will share the prize pool. 4. Team rewards: 1st place: 30% of the prize pool. 2nd place: 20% of the prize pool. 3rd place: 10% of the prize pool. 4th – 10th place: Split 40% of the prize pool according to PnL. (up to 10% per team). 5. Team member rewards: The elite trader will get 30% of the rewards, and the rest will be distributed according to team member (including the elite trader's) PnL rankings. 1st place: 20% of the prize pool. 2nd place: 10% of the prize pool. 3rd place: 10% of the prize pool. 4th–10th place: Split 30% of the prize pool according to PnL (up to 10% per user).
1. Only trades made during the competition will be counted in the results.
2. Only teams with a positive PnL will be eligible to share the prize pool.
3. Individual results depend on the total PnL of individual copy trades created during the competition, including both realized and unrealized PnL.
4. Team PnL calculation formula
Team PnL = the total copy trading PnL of the top 10 team members. Individual copy trading PnL = the total copy trading PnL of the individual.
5. A user's copy trading profit within a specific team will be added to that team's total profits. When a user is part of several different teams, their copy trading profits will be calculated separately for each team. 6. If multiple users/teams have the same PnL, the user/team with the higher trading volume will be ranked higher. 7. Users must have a positive PnL in copy trading to be eligible for rewards.